Pages

September 21, 2012

ABOUT PORTRAIT PROJECT Called "I AM WHAT I AM"


ABOUT PORTRAIT PROJECT CALLED "I AM WHAT I AM"

I am not a writer. but I want to write something for this.

I am not a fashion people even I am working in this fashion industry. but I want to do something with fashion people.

In this fashion modeling industry, we always try to find the newest look, great fashion clothes, good looking people.

I am working in this kind of business. but I was asked by myself that it is really what I am looking for??

I have a lot of opportunities to meet fashion models from all over the world.

Very beautiful girls, potential next top models, ordinary young girls who want to have fun in the other cities.

Models are very used to be in front of cameras with their make up artist, hair artist, stylists and creative directors.

Models are always taking directions from photographer and other artists.

What if models can be in front of camera without any directions from any other artists?

What if models can be creative director, stylist, hair and make-up artists by themselves?

What if models can show their real heart and expression naturally?

That might be the best moments as a natural indivisual.

I'd love to find their natural moment. and I want to call it "I AM WHAT I AM" Portrait Project.





No comments: